- Do I need to check in at the reception desk each time I visit?
- Yes, every time you come to Four Seasons Health Club, located in Glassboro, NJ, you must check in at our reception desk by scanning your membership card. If you do not show your card, you will not be permitted to enter the club.
- How do I get a locker when I visit the club?
- After checking in, go to the locker room and choose a locker. To insure maximum protection for your belongings, you will need to deposit .25 cents to use a locker. Follow the directions for obtaining your key and lock it when you leave the room (Four Seasons Health Club is not responsible for personal belongings).
- What kind of help can I expect as a new member since I am not an experienced club user?
- We pride ourselves on providing the most friendly, knowledgeable staff. This means we will be pro-actively looking for ways to help you.
- What if someone is using a piece of equipment I want to use?
- If someone is using a piece of equipment you want to use, wait for them to finish their set and simply ask if you can do a set next. This is called “working in”. We have tried our best to provide enough equipment to avoid this; however, this is our recommendation if such a situation occurs. If a member is hogging a machine or refuses to “work in” please speak with a trainer about the situation and let them handle it.
- If I have a problem with my membership whom do I call?
- You would contact our front desk at 856-881-9418 ext. 10 at any time.
- Cleanliness is important to me. How can I help keep the club clean when I visit?
- Please use a towel when working out on the equipment. When you are finished using a piece of equipment, especially cardio, please use our disinfectant spray and clean the machine. We appreciate your efforts in promoting a healthy environment.
- Can I bring a guest?
- Sure! We’d love to have them visit. It’s always fun to workout with a friend or family member and we encourage you to bring as many as you want. Guests will need a valid driver’s license or photo identification for proof of age and address when they check in. There will be a $10 guest fee. If your guest decides to become a member, their $10 fee will be applied to their enrollment fee.
- What should I wear to the club?
- You should wear comfortable clothes like sweat pants or shorts and a t-shirt with supportive sneakers. Jeans are not permitted in the workout areas. This is because jeans have metal grommets and generally tear the padding on the equipment. Work boots, sandals, or any other open toe shoes are not permitted in any workout area because they do not provide proper foot and ankle support. Please do not wear perfume or cologne as this might affect another persons’ allergies.
- How do I get reimbursed from my insurance company?
- After you contact your insurance company and set up your program, it is imperative that you swipe in for each visit and each visit is also logged as required by your insurance company. Each insurance company requires something different, so as you get closer to your visit goal, please contact our front desk and they will be happy to assist you. Please see our front desk for information about what insurance companies will reimburse you.
- Do I need to bring my own towel?
- Towels are available for a nominal fee (daily or monthly)
If you still have questions about your membership or any other service, please contact our front desk at any time. We are here to help you in any way we can (856)881-9418.
Four Seasons Fitness
626 Delsea Dr. North
Glassboro, NJ 08028