Limitless Personal Training LLC is an in-person training service run within Four Seasons Fitness in Glassboro, NJ. It’s owned and operated by Kayleigh Young, a graduate from Rowan University with her Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science; Specializing in Health Promotion and Wellness Management. She is also a certified personal trainer through the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association), as well as CPR/First Aid certified. While attending college at Rowan and working for Four Seasons Fitness, Kayleigh found that her true passion in life is helping others through out their own fitness journey. Her goal is to help inspire, educate, and motivate her clients to take action. She wants her clients to know that any fitness/lifestyle goal they set their minds to is 100% attainable. Kayleigh believes that life is truly limitless and that everyone is capable of becoming his or her best self
General Training Information
Private training is dedicated to helping you achieve your ultimate fitness goals during our exclusive, one-on-one training sessions. After attending an initial consultation, a fitness program will then be created and tailored to your specific goals and needs. What sets Limitless Personal Training apart from other personal training businesses is that we take an individualized approach, and become familiar with all aspects of a clients background. This allows a program that is customized specifically just for YOU, while maximizing results and minimizing the chance of injury. Your trainer will be with you every step of the way by – holding you accountable, demonstrating movements, answering any questions/concerns, monitoring progress, making adjustments when necessary, and motivating you through out the entire process.
We cover not only the basics of weight training, but also many other areas of fitness such as – body fat reduction/weight loss, muscle strength, muscle endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, functional movements, circuit training, core work/stability, as well as minor nutrition/supplement recommendations.
In order to participate in training you must also be a member of Four Seasons Fitness. You will have complete access to all of the state-of-the-art training equipment within the club. Sessions are available in half hour and hour packages.
- 1 Half Hour Session: $30 – A great way to get started and learn how to use the equipment in our club (New clients only)
Personal Training Packages
Half Hour Sessions
- 1 session: $40
- 5 sessions: $190 (Save $10) – $38 each session
- 10 sessions: $350 (Save $50) – $35 each session
- 20 sessions: $675 (Save $125) – $33.75 each session
- 40 sessions: $1,200 (Save $400) – $30 each session
- 1 session: $55
- 5 sessions: $260 (Save $15) – $52 each session
- 10 sessions: $480 (Save $70) – $48 each session
- 20 sessions: $900 (Save $200) – $45 each session
Partner/Group Training Sessions
Half Hour Sessions
- 5 sessions: $250 ($125 each person)
- 10 sessions: $400 ($200 each person)
- 5 sessions: $400 ($200 each person)
- 10 sessions: $700 ($350 each person)